Halberd Lv 5 skill

General chat / out of topic
The Rif
Baby Coryn
Toram IGN: Palever

Halberd Lv 5 skill

Post by The Rif » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:33 am

I saw Asobimo lvl 5 skill from the youtube other day and was feel excited and impresses. I notice katana and halberd were not on the list and was curious; Where can I contact asobimo with new Idea. I have Idea to make guard useful to halberd players like this: A guard skill that reduces damage with halberd and counters by automatically activating garyou tensei with -50% pp and + an ammount of the damage received to weapon atk temporarily before damage calculation. I think this is a good Idea that could easily be implemented in the game and can be balanced in a number of simple ways. I imagine the guard part could work like elegant poise how it is slower, and with the character model taking a guard stance similar to actual halberd guard like mid guard, high guard etc... Skill name could be: Counter Guard or Guard Counter. Please help me get this Idea get through. Even if devs dont use it now I think it is a good Idea that can even be considered for lv 6, and it would be a refreshing change of pace for hb class. Anyways, thanks for reading so far and have a good one :)
The Rif
Baby Coryn
Toram IGN: Palever

Toram Skill Idea

Post by The Rif » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:00 am

Sorry for spam this is a more clear version of what I want to say...

saw Asobimo lvl 5 skill from the youtube other day and was feel excited and impresses. I notice katana and halberd were not on the list and was curious; Where can I contact asobimo with new Idea? I have Idea to make guard useful to halberd players like this: A guard skill that reduces damage with halberd and counters by automatically activating dragon tooth with -50% pp and + an ammount of the damage received to weapon atk temporarily before damage calculation. I think this is a good Idea that could easily be implemented in the game and can be balanced in a number of simple ways. I imagine the guard part could work like elegant poise how it is slower, and with the character model taking a guard stance similar to actual halberd guard like mid guard, high guard etc... Skill name could be: Counter Guard or Guard Counter. Please help me get this Idea get through. Even if devs dont use it now I think it is a good Idea that can even be considered for lv 6, and it would be a refreshing change of pace for hb class. Anyways, thanks for reading so far and have a good one :)

Edit: Check out 8:30 of this video for wrath hue from feild guard, https://youtu.be/0_hEX6PRgW4
Red_Fox
Coryn
Toram IGN: Red_Fox

Re: Halberd Lv 5 skill

Post by Red_Fox » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:16 am

(merged your posts and removed the duplicate)

you can contact them in-game from the orb shop menu.
but just because they didn't show anything doesn't necessarily mean they don't have a plan yet.

halberds already have a damage reducing parry attack (Dragon Tail) and an invincibility frame attack (Dive Impact), they can also use Guard Strike and Elegant Poise.
your skill is very redundant and using a 4th tier skill automatically is most unlikely, since all previous auto-skills are 2nd tier and lower.

perhaps you can turn it into a counter skill that converts the speed boost from GSW into defence.
I am Kenough.