Stat calculator error with CSPD

General chat / out of topic
beaglescout
Baby Coryn

Stat calculator error with CSPD

Post by beaglescout » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:07 am

Appears to be in the part of the formula concerning the use of Magic Warrior Mastery and a MD as a sub-weapon. With this part of my build left off, the CSPD is is a perfect match to that of in game. As soon as I throw in the sub-weapon of MD, it becomes off by 24. After I first noticed it, I checked it with only having 255 INT, and at that time it was off by only 8. But upon adding 103 DEX to the build it has increased to the 24.
The MATK calculation however is a perfect match to the game.
Red_Fox
Coryn
Toram IGN: Red_Fox

Re: Stat calculator error with CSPD

Post by Red_Fox » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:21 am

sounds like there's a small cspd% bonus to Magic Warrior Mastery that wasn't discovered yet.
since you calculated the difference, i guess you have recorded the exact stats - could you give us the numbers for reference?
(stat points, cspd, and any cspd related equipment and skills on your char)
I am Kenough.
beaglescout
Baby Coryn

Post by beaglescout » Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:04 pm

sorry to have never responded to this any sooner. I sort of dropped out of playing for a while and then later found out I couldn't with the 32-bit purge. But I recently started back up thanks the release of the PC version. Anyhow, just now making use of some resets, and I realize the same issue still exists and if needed, I'll help out in anyway I can if a fix is possible.
Red_Fox
Coryn
Toram IGN: Red_Fox

Post by Red_Fox » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:45 pm

the issue has been brought up to the team, i will inform you about news and development on this

edit:

"1% per level of magic warrior mastery, then from lv6 it's 2% per level
up to 15% at lv10"

it will be fixed in a future update
I am Kenough.